Monday, April 2, 2012

Kittys In My Garden

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Apr 2, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Paw Print Overlay made by me 
PSP here
PSD here
Window here

Plugins
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow
Eyecandy 5 Impact Glass

The tubes I used are by Maryline Cazenave, you can purchase this tube from CDO here

The name of my font is Tagettes
I used size 42 for my text & name after resizing



Open new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Select all

Open your pawprint overlay
Shift D to duplicate, close out original
Delete the info layer
Floodfill your top layer with your color
Change layer properties to overlay
Merge down
Copy & paste into your selection
Apply graphics plus cross shadow using default settings

Paste your window frame as a new layer
Click inside the frame with your magic wand
Expand 3

Go back to your overlay
Undo until your floodfill is undone
Floodfll with another color from your tube
Same steps as above
Resize to 50%
Copy & paste into your selection
Deselect & move to below your frame layer

Add a drop shadow to your window

Paste your tubes as new layers
Resize to various sizes
On the bottom left tube I rotated left 20
On the upper left tube I rotated left 15
The upper right tube I rotated right 15
Add a drop shadow to each one

If your tube doesn't have flowers & such then you'll need some
Paste them as new layers
Resize to small
Add drop shadow to each one
Position around in various areas on your tag

Play around with your property layers on the flowers

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info

Merge all

Apply eyecandy glass using default settings

Save as jpg & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just emaail it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!