Friday, September 16, 2011

Autumn Sex Kitten

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on Sept 16, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Template # 121 by me here

The tube I used Cat is by Anna Liwanag, you can purchase this tube from PTE here

Today my dad would have turned 84 but he died at a young age on Sept 1, 1979 just before turning 52.  So today all my tuts are dedicated to him.
Love you dad!



Open your template, shift D to duplicate & close original
Delete credit layer

Activate the circle layer
Floodfill with a pattern which will look nice with your tube
Select all>float>defloat
Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Invert your selection
Delete
Deselect

Floodfill raster 1 with the same pattern

Select another pattern
Floodfill Large rectangle, top & bottom rectangles

Add inner bevel to all 3 rectangles using bevel #2, width 30
Add drop shadow

Floodfill the large rectangle frame & large circle frame with orange
Add innber bevel same as above
Add drop shadow

Flood fill paws and word art with the orange
Add drop shadow

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your name & your © info

Merge all

Save as jpg & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)







1 comment:

Please keep your language clean, thank you!