Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blonde Beauty

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on April 28, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Lace here

Plugins
Harrys Filters 4.0

The tube I used Hollywood Blonde is a free tube by Sumer Agisama, you can get this tube from PFD here

The name of my font is Tole Caps
I used size 36

My tuts today are dedicated to my grandson Jordan who turns 11 today


 Open a new transparent canvas 930x375, we will resize later
Floodfill with red
Duplicate 5 times
Apply harrys filters with these settings


Repeat on other 5 layers increasing the multiplier by 1 each time

Paste your lace as a new layer
Select all>float>defloat
Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with your bg color
Deselect
Layer properties>multiply
Merge down
Add drop shadow

Paste your main tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow

Paste your close up tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow
Position in a lower corner
Duplicate & mirror

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide animation 2 & 3
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 1 & unhide #2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 2 & unhide #3
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

Keep doing this until you have all 6 frames pasted

Hold down your shift key & click on frames 2 & 6, this will select all those frames
Copy
Activate frame 6 and paste after current
Reverse the frames you just pasted, they'll still be selected
You'll have 11 frames

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left

:)


Result by Kaye W








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!