Monday, April 2, 2012

Star Gazing

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Apr 2, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Moon here

Plugins
Xenofex Constellation
Mura Meister Cloud

The tube I used Illumination is by Majestik Art, you can purchase this tube from MTA here

The name of my font is Night Sky
I used size 48 for the text & 60 for my name after resizing



Open new transparent canvas 940x425, we will resize later
Floodfill with dark blue

Duplicate 2 times
Apply mura meister cloud change the bg color to your backgrond color
Blend mode thin clouds
Amount 65

On the other 2 bg layers change the cloud amount to 66 & 67
Rename your layers to A1, A2 & A3

Apply xenofex constellation to your 3 bg layers
Do not change any settings from layer to layer
Use these settings
Apply xenofex constellation with these settings
Size 12, variation 1, edge density 1, overall density 2, overdrive 90, twinkle amount 75, keep origianl image checked
Play around with the random seed button until you get something you like

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed and position to one side
Add drop shadow

Paste your moon as a new layer
Resize to 60%
Position in the opposite upper corner from your tube

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide animation 2 & 3
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 1 & unhide #2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 2 & unhide #3
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

I set my frame properties at 75

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just emaail it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)




Result by Kaye W


Result by Debby







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!