Thursday, April 19, 2012

Deer Crossing

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on April 19, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Grass here
Log if you're using a different tube than I am

Plugins
Mura Meister Copies

The tube I used Creek Whitetail (PTE5759) is by Michael Calandra, you can purchase this tube from PTE here

The name of my font is Wild Script
I used size 48 & 60

 

Open a new transparent canvas 930x375, we will resize later
Floodfill with green
Add texture with these settings


Paste your grass as a new layer
Resize to 50%
Postion at the bottom center of your tag
Add drop shadow
Apply mura meister copies
Line>number 12

Paste the log as a new layer
Resize as needed and positon on the right
Add drop shadow
Duplicate & mirror

Paste your main tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Position on the lfet
Add drop shadow

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info

Merge all

Save as jpg and you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left

:)


Result by Kaye W








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!