Thursday, April 19, 2012

Party Girl!

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on April 19, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

The tube I used Noa (PTE3773) is by Alicia Mujica, you can purchase this tube from PTE here

The name of my font is Aquarelle
I used size 60


Open a new transparent canvas 930x375, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Add texture with these settings


Add a new raster layer
Effects>artistic effects>balls & bubbles with these settings


Click on maps then on environment map
Select reflection

Add a new raster layer and repeat balls & bubbles
Change seed to 1

Repeat 1 more time changing seed to 2

Paste your main tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow
I mirrored mine & positioned on the left

Paste your close up tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow
Position on the right

Add a new raster layer & activate your tubes tool
Add some streamers
Add drop shadow

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide animation 2 & 3
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 1 & unhide #2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 2 & unhide #3
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

I set my frame properties on 15

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left

:)


Result by Kaye W







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!