Monday, April 16, 2012

Flower Power

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Apr 16, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Plugins
Krustys FX Vol II pattern J
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow
DSB Flux Bright Noise


The tubes I used Flower Power (PTE5222) & Peace Police (PTE4123) are by Alicia Mujica, you can purchase this tube from PTE here

The name of my font is Floral Dawn
I used size 42 for my text & 48 for my name


Open new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Apply krustys pattern j
Change module a to 170 & module b to 35
You'll need to play with the colors
Apply graphics plus cross shadow using default settings

From the flower power tube paste the bus as a new layer
Add drop shadow
Using your magic wand, tolerance set on 50 select around the flowers on the bus
Duplicate 2 times
Apply dsb flux bright noise intensity 55, mix checked
Repeat on other 2 layers changing intensity to 60 & 65
Deselect

Paste the top tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Position at the bottom center
Add drop shadow

From the peace police tube paste the top or 2nd tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Position at the top center
Add drop shadow
Move to below the bus layer

Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with your color
Select all
Contract 12
Delete & deselect
Add an inner bevel & drop shadow
Apply dsb flux bright noise intensity 65, mix checked

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide animation 2 & 3
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 1 & unhide #2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 2 & unhide #3
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left

:)


Result by Kaye W






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!