Friday, April 6, 2012

Jaguars Watching

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Apr 6, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Plugins
Screenworks Canvas Mesh
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow
DSB Flux Center Mirror
Eyecandy Texture Texture Noise

The tube I used Jaguar is by Concetta Kilmer, you can purchase this tube from CDO here

The name of the font I used is Chancery Cursive
I used size 82



Open new transparent canvas 940x400, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Apply screenworks canvas mesh
Apply graphics plus cross shadow changing the 2 bottom #'s to 100

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize so it fits from top to bottom on your tag
Apply dsb flux center mirror, change mirrors to 30
Change layer properties to hard light
Add drop shadow
Rotate left 10

Paste tube as a new layer again
Apply center mirror, changing to 20
Change layer properties to luminance legacy
Add drop shadow

Duplicate 2 times
Apply eyecandy texture noise, settings on crinkle noise, default settings
Repeat on other 2 layers clicking on the random seed button each time

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
I mirrored mine
Add drop shadow
Duplicate & mirror
Resize to 75%
Position into the opposite corner

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide animation 2 & 3
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 1 & unhide #2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 2 & unhide #3
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)

 

Result by Kaye W









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!