Saturday, April 7, 2012

I Love You

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Apr 7, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Template # 144 which I made for this tut here

Plugins
Screenworks Fabric Weave & Lace Screen
Simple Diamonds
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow
DSB Flux Bright Noise


The tube I used Love is in the Air (4-2) is by Ash Evans, you can purchase this tube from CDO here

The name of my font is Chancery Cursive
I used size 48 for my text & 60 for my name



Open your template, shift D to duplicate & close original
Delete credit layer

Floodfill bg layer with a color from your tube
Apply screenworks fabric weave
Apply simple diamonds
Apply graphics plus cross shadow changing the 2 bottom #'s to 100

Activate your middle frame layer
Click inside it with your magic wand

Paste your main tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Invert your selection 
Delete & deselect
Add drop shadow
Move to below your frame layer

Repeat with your other 2 tubes

I mirrored my top tube then positioned back into place

Floodfill your square layers with a lighter shade of your color
Apply screenworks lace sreen

Darken your color a bit & floodfill your frame layers
Add inner bevel & drop shadow

Lighten your color & floodfill the bar layers
Add an inner bevel & drop shadow
Merge these layers
Apply dsb flux bright noise intensity 30, mix checked

Resize the left facing paw to 60%
Delete the other paw

Floodfill with one of your colors & add a drop shadow

Duplicate 4 times
Position in the order you want the walking to go

Duplicate & rotate right 90

Duplicate 3 more times

You'll have 9 paw layers

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide all your paw layers
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Unhide your bottom paw layer
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your meger
Unhide your next paw 
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

Keep doing this until you have all your layers pasted into animation shop

You'll have 10 frames

I set the frame properties on 60

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)

 

Result by Kaye W







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!