Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New Look!

Hello everybody

As I'm sure you've noticed I have been redesigning my blogs the past couple of weeks.
I wanted a spring look, get rid of the dark lol

I've also rearranged everything
Instead of things being on both sides its all now on the left
I think it makes it far easier to find things
I've also rearranged all the labels
They are arranged now by CDO Tuts, MTA Tuts, PTE Tuts, Other Tuts, Themed Tuts, Holiday/Seasonal Tuts & Misc Posts
I'm hoping this will make it easier for you to find the tuts you want

I've also added a few new labels
Angels
Mermaids
Fairys
Family
Celestial
Big Beautiful Women
So now you can search by license, artist or theme!
Soon I'll be adding a couple more licenses and more MTA artists

I took off the word tuts from the artists labels and took off the word theme from others

It was alot of work but I really like the changes!
I think I'm done now lol, except for maybe a couple of minor things I may find here & there
I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!