Thursday, April 5, 2012

Brown Magic

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on April 5, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Patterns, frame & lace Here

The tube I used Brown Color Series is by Keith Garvey, you can purchase this tube from PTE here

The font I used is called Tagettes
I used size 48 for my text & size 60 for my name



Open a new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Floodfill with the swirl pattern

Paste lace as a new layer
Resize to 160%
Add drop shadow
Duplicate & rotate right 30
Repeat until you have 6 lace layers
Starting at the top rename these layers to lace 1, lace 2, etc

Paste your frame as a new layer
click inside the frame with your magic wand
Expand 3
Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with the lace pattern
Move to below your frame layer
Do Not Deselect

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Invert your selection
Delete
Deselect
Move to below your frame layer

Go back to your frame layer
Add an inner bevel
Select all>float>defloat
Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with your swirl pattern
Change layer properties to burn
Add drop shadow

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide all the lace layers except the top one
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide lace 1 & unhide lace 2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide lace 2 & unhide lace 3
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

Continue until you have all 6 frames done

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just emaail it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)


Result by Kaye W





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!