Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kiss This ~ SAC

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on April 3, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Bow here

Lace here

The tube I used Wild Booty Girls Blone is by Nils, you can purchase this tube from PTE here

The font I used is called Tagettes
I used size 60 for my text & 48 for my name



Open a new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Add texture>fine canvas, scale 50, depth 2

Paste lace as a new layer
Resize to 50%
Add drop shadow
Change layer properties to burn

If you're using the same tube as I am
Copy one of the layers onto your tag
Resize to 80% and position on the right

Repeat with the other layer
Make sure they are lined up, hide & unhide layers and look carefully to see if theres any movement

Duplicate & mirror both layers

Arrange like this
On the right I have open eyes on top, closed on bottom

On the left I have closed eyes on top, open on bottom

Paste bow as a new layer
Resize to 40%
Add drop shadow
Change layer properties to overlay

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide animation the bottom animation layers
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide the top layers, unhide the bottom layers
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

I set my frame properties on 35

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just emaail it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!