Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Little Angel

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Apr 10, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Flower mist here

Plugins
DC Special Nylon
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow
Xenofex Constellation


The tube I used Little Souls (79-3) is by Karen Middleton, you can purchase this tube from CDO here

The name of the font I used is Tagettes
I used size 36 for the 1st 2 words, 42 for the word Angel & 48 for my name


Open new transparent canvas 940x400, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Apply dc special nylon, I played with the red to change the shade a bit
Apply graphics plus cross shadow changing the 2 bottom #'s to 70

Paste flower mist as a new layer
Resize to 90%
Position to one side, not quite all the way, leave a little space
Duplicate & mirror
Merge down
Change layer properties to overlay

Duplicate 2 times
Apply constellation, click on settings then on low density stars
Make sure the keep original image box is checked
Repeat on your other 2 layers clicking the random seed button each time

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow

Duplicate & resize to 40%
Position in upper left corner
Duplicate & mirror
Position in lower right corner

Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with your color
Select all
Contract 8
Delete & deselect
Add an inner bevel & drop shadow

Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with your color
Select all
Contract 20
Invert your selection
Delete
Deselect

Select all>float>defloat
Contract 8
Delete & deselect
Add an inner bevel & drop shadow
Move to below your tube layers

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide animation 2 & 3
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 1 & unhide #2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 2 & unhide #3
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left

:)


Result by Kaye W








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!