Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Like Pink


Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on April 26, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Forum Template 68 by me here

Plugins
Cybia Screenworks
DC Special Nylon
DSB Flux Bright Noise

Try google if you need of the ftu plugins I use

The tube I used Cherry Blossoms 9PTE5626) is by Anna Liwanag, you can purchase this tube from PTE here

The font I used is called Rain Song 2
I used size 36 & 48


Open your template, shift D to duplicate, close original
Delete info layer

Floodfill your bg with pink
Apply cybia screenworks>graph paper>mode 40

Floodfill your diamond layer with your bg color
Apply screenworks>net pattern>mode 40

Pick 2 more shades of pink & floodfill your corners
Merge these 4 layers
Apply dc special nylon using default settings

Lighten your color and click on the square or frame area of your shape with your floodfill tool
Add an inner bevel & drop shadow
Apply dsb flux bright noise intensity 50, mix checked

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow
Position so she looks like shes resting on the border
Move to above your border layer

Activate your border layer
Add a new raster layer
On your border layer select all>float>defloat
On your floodfill layer invert your selection, delete & deselect
Change layer properties to color legacy
merge down
Add an inner bevel & drop shadow

Repeat with your floral corners using another pink
Change layer properties to dodge
Merge down
Add drop shadow

Repeat on your big flower using another pink & layer properties on burn

Repeat on small flowers, I used 2 pinks
Layer properties burn

Activate your big bubble layer
Select all>float>defloat
Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with your darkest pink
Invert your selection
Delete
Layer properties>overlay
Merge down
Do Not Deselect

Open your tube
If needed mirror it
Add a new raster layer
Paste your tube into selection
Deslection
Layer properties>multiply

Repeat the coloring with your small bubbles using a bright pink

Repeat with your small bubbles using a bright pink

Go back to your big flower layer
Duplicate & rotate right 30
Repeat this until you have 5 big flower layers

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide all your big flower layers except the top one
Merge visible, copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide the top big flower & unhide the 2nd one
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

Keep doing this until you have all 5 frames pasted

I set my frame properties at 4

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left

:)


Result by Kaye W







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!