Thursday, August 18, 2011

Leo Lady

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on August 18, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Template 23 by Judith here

The tube I used is by Maxine Gadd, you will need a license to use which you can purchase from PTE here



Open template, shift D to duplicate.  Close original
Resize to 20%

Activate the background layer
Floodfill with a gold gradient, I had mine set on angle 45, repeats 8
Effects>Reflection Effects>Kaleidoscope with these settings



Using your magic wand click on Sqaures 1, 2 # 3
Paste your tube as a new layer
Move around until it looks good inside the selections
Invert your selection
Delete
Deselect

Send  all 3 square frame layers to the top
I floodfilled with another golden gradient to floodfill these frames
Add an inner bevel using bevel #2 width 1

Repeat these steps with the same gradient on all the rectangle frames & the diamond frame

I used a golden brown gradient angle 0, repeats 0 for Rectangles 3 & 4

On rectangles 1 & 2 use a darker brown gradient to floodfill

On the stripes rectangles change the layer properties to soft light

I floodfilled the diamond with a bronze gradient

Floodfill all 3 hearts with a tan gradient
Add inner bevel same as above on the 2 small hearts

Floodfill the 2 dot circles with another gradient
Add inner bevel, same as above

Paste your tube as a new layer again
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow
Change opacity to 65

Add your name

Resize all layers to 65%

Add your © info

Merge all layers

Save as jpg & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)





Result by Dixie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!