Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sapphire Kittys

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Apr 3, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Lace here

Plugins
Xero Fritillary
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow
DSB Flux Bright Noise
Xenofex Electrify
Eyecandy 4 HSB Noise

The tube I used Sapphire Cat (4-1) is by Melissa Dawn, you can purchase this tube from CDO here

The name of the font I used is Heather
I used size 42 for my text & size 48 for my name


Open new transparent canvas 940x400, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Apply xero fritillary changing the top # to 18 & the bottom # to 12
Apply grahics plus cross shadow changing the 2 bottom #'s to 80
Apply dsb flux bright noise intensity 25, mix checked

Paste lace as a new layer
Resize to 50%
Add drop shadow
Duplicate 2 times
Rename these layers to A1, A2 & A3

Apply xenofex electrify using default settings
Repeat on other 2 layers clicking on the random seed button each time

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Position to one side
Add drop shadow

Duplicate & mirror
Resize to 75%
Position in opposite corner

Using your freehand selection tool select around the wings, hold down your shift key to select around the 2nd tube
(I was able to use my magic wand on this one, it depends on your tube)

Duplicate each tube 2 times
Rename these layers to A4, A5, etc thru A9

Apply eyecandy hsb noise using default settings, change pattern to smooth fractal
Repeat on other 5 tube layers clicking on the random seed button each time

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide all your middle & bottom animation layers
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide your top layers & unhide the middle layers
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide middle layers & unhide the bottom layers
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just emaail it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!