Friday, April 27, 2012

Devilicious

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on April 27, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Flowers here

Plugins
Xenofex Constellation

The tube I used Chubby Twisted is by Popeye Wong, you can get his ftu tubes here
If you haven't been there lately he has some new tubes

The font I used is called Shower Flower
I used size 42 all caps


Open a new transparent canvas 930x375, we will resize layer
Floodfill with black
Select all

Add a new raster layer
Paste your flower into selection
Deselect
Add drop shadow

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow

Duplicate & position on one side
Resize to 75% and leave in the position it landed
Duplicate, mirror & merge down

Apply constellation
Settings>small star constellation>overall star density 0>twinkle amount 75>keep original image checked

On your big tube layer
Zoom in on the tail & activate your freehand selection tool
Select around the tail
Copy & cut
Erase any lines
Paste as a new layer
Postion back into place & duplicate

Rotate right 25
Position back into place
Activate your clone tool & cover up the gap

Activate the original tail move to above the rotated one
Duplicate & rotate left 25
Do same as you did with the other tail
Rename these layers to tail 1, tail 2 & tail 3

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info
I added the constellation effect to my text & name changing overall density to 4


Animation:

Hide animation tail 2 & 3
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide tail 1 & unhide 2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide tail 2 & unhide 3
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

Copy frame 2 and paste afer frame 3

I set my frame properties at 20

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left

:)



Result by Kaye W







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!