Monday, April 2, 2012

Wolf Angel

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Apr 2, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Dove here

Flower here

Plugins
Eyecandy 5 Textures Weave
Eyecandy 4 HSB Noise

The tube I used Winter Wings is by The Vintage Angel, you can purchase this tube from CDO here

The name of the font I used is Tagettes
I used size 36 for my font & 48 for my name after resizing



Open new transparent canvas 940x425, we will resize later
Pick a color for your foreground from your tube
Pick a darker color for your background
Activate your foreground gradient, linear, angle 45, repeats 20
Effects>reflection effects>kalioscope with these settings



Apply eyecandy weave
Settings>Twill tiny smeared
Basic>change pattern to satin

Paste your flower as a new layer
Resize to 90%
Add drop shadow
Change layer properties to burn
Change opacity to 40

Paste your tubes as new layers
Resize as needed & position into place

Using your freehand selection tool select around the wings of one
Hold down your shift key to select the flowers
Duplicate 2 times

Repeat with the flowers on the other tube if it has any or you could do the wings
Duplicate 2 times

Apply eyecandy hbs noise using default settings, change pattern to smooth fractal
Repeat on all your animation layers clicking on the random seed button each time
Deselect

Paste your dove as a new layer
Resize to 50%
Position upper left corner
Add drop shadow
Duplicate & mirror
Reposition to the lower left corner

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide both middle & bottom animation layers
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation both top animation layers & unhide the middle ones
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide the middle animation layers & unhide the bottom ones
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just emaail it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)


Result by Tammy



And one for me!
Thank you Tammy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!