Monday, April 30, 2012

Angel With Horns


Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on April 30, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Supplies here

The tube I used Devious is a free tube by Lady Mishka, you can get this tube from PFD here

The name of my font is Tamborine
I used size 60


Open a new transparent canvas 930x375, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Add texture with these settings


Add a new raster layer
Select all
Paste your flower into selection
Deselect
Change layer properties to luminance legacy
Add drop shadow

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Position in a lower corner
Add drop shadow
Duplicate & mirror

Paste your lace as a new layer
Resize to 56%
Position in upper right corner
Duplicate, mirror & merge down
Add drop shadow
Move up so only the lacey part is showing, see my tag
Select around your tag with your selection tool
Crop to selection
Duplicate your lace
Flip & merge down

Paste your floral swirl as a new layer
Duplicate & rotate right 30
Repeat this 8 more times
You'll have 10 swirl layers

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide all your swirl layers except the top one
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide your top swirl & unhide your second one
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Repeat until you have all 10 frames pasted

Select all your frames & copy
Activate your last frame
Paste after current
Repeat 2 more times
You'll have 40 frames

Reverse the last 10 frames and change frame properties to 3

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left

:)


Result by Kaye W







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!