Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm Cute

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Apr 7, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Template # 145 by me here

Plugins
Eyecandy Impact Texture Noise
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow
DSB Flux Bright Noise


The tube I used Is That You is by Majestik Art, you can purchase this tube from MTA here

The name of my font is Franklin Cascaes
I used size 60


Open your template, shift D to duplicate & close original
Delete credit layer
Move your top rectangle layer to below the frames (I forgot to do this when making the template)

Floodfill your bg layer with a color of your choice or from your tube
My cute little guy didn't have much color to choose from lol so I just decided to go with spring colors
Apply eyecandy texture noise settings on Subtle shadows
Basic>texture wrinkled fractal
Apply graphics plus cross shadow using default settings

Paste your tube as a new layer
Position into place above your top frame layer
Duplicate
Resize to 75%
Position on the left side of your bottom rectangle
Duplicate & mirror
Resize to 90%
Position on the right side

Floodfill your rectangle layers with 2 different colors
On the top rectanlge I added texture>daze>scale 50>depth 2
On the bottom rectangle I changed the texture to fine canvas

Floodfill your frames with 2 different colors
Merge down
Add inner bevel & drop shadow
Apply dsb flux bright noise intensity 40, mix checked

Floodfill your small rectangle with another color
Add texture>fine grain>scale 50>depth 2
Add drop shadow

Activate your flowers layer
Select all>float>defloat
Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with different colors
Deselect
Duplicate 3 times
I changed the layer properties on each one
I used soft light, hard light, overlay & mulitiply

Activate your butterfly layer
Select all>float>defloat
Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with different colors
Deselect

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide animation 2 & 3 & 4
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 1 & unhide #2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 2 & unhide #3
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 3 & unhide #4
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

I set my frame properties on 100

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!