Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Butterfly Babe Forum Size

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on June 21, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Plugins Needed
Filters Unlimited 2 Image Enhancement>Color Booster
Filters Unlimited 2 Noise Filters>Background Noise
Xero Porcelain

Mask 3 here

The tube I used is by Elias Chatzoudis, you will need a license to use which you can purchase from PTE here

New transparent canvas 700x300, we will resize later
Floodfill with a light color from your tube

Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with a darker color from your tube

Apply mask
Merge group
Apply Filters Unlimited 2 Image Enhancement>Color Booster using default settings
Apply Filters Unlimited 2 Noise Filters>Background Noise using default settings

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Position on the left side
Add a drop shadow, I used 5, 5, 75, 10
Duplicate & mirror
Luminance legacy & opacity at 50 on the right side one

Activate the left tube layer
Apply xero porcelain, default settings

Add text, I used Impact size 60
Effects>Cutout Change opacity to 85
Add drop shadow

Resize all layers to 75%

Add your © info & name

Merge all layers

Save as jpg and you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your result, just email it to me

:)

This tutorial is © protected
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


The image I created for this tutorial is © protected
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!