Wednesday, May 2, 2012

In The Dog House

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on May 2, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Dog House I made for this tut here
Plugins
Xero Fritillary
Mura Meister Copies

The tube I used Chinese Crested is by Ann Fesenko, you can get this tube from PFD here

The name of my font is Lyonesse
I used size 60


Open a new transparent canvas 930x375, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Apply xero fritillary changing the top & bottom #'s to 12

Paste your dog house as a new layer
Add drop shadow
Duplicate & hide original

Move to the bottom edge of your tag
Duplicate
Resize to 75%
Position next to your original dog house
Duplicate & mirror
Merge the dog house layers

Unhide your dog house & send to top
Resize to 10%
Rename layer to spiral
Duplicate 9 times

Apply mura meister copies with these settings


Repeat on your other 9 spiral layers decreasing the phase by 10 each time
The phase should be 10 on your last layer
Hide all these except the top one

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow
Psoition between 2 dog houses
Duplicate
Resize to 75%
Position opposite your original tube

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Make sure all your spiral layers are hidden except the top one
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide your top spiral layer & unhide the 2nd one
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Keep doing this until you have all 10 frames pasted

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left

:)


Result by Kaye W








1 comment:

  1. Not sure why but my result is square. Should be long like your example.
    Hugs, Kaye

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your language clean, thank you!