Friday, September 16, 2011

Full Moon Witch

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on Sept 16, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Twinkle animation 

Right click to save

The tube I used Amely Witch is by Alicia Mujica, you can purchase this tube from PTE here

Today my dad would have turned 84 but he died at a young age on Sept 1, 1979 just before turning 52.  So today all my tuts are dedicated to him.
Love you dad!



Open a new transparent canvas 700x550, we will resize later

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed, I resized mine 65% I didn't want it taking up the whole height of the tag
Add drop shadow

Add a new raster layer

Activate your selection tool
Click on Custom Selection
Top 0, bottom 100, left 0, right 700
Deselect
Floodfill with a pattern
Duplicate & flip
Merge down
Apply gausion blur radius 5

Add a new raster layer
Custom selection, right 0, left 700, top 100, bottom 450
Floodfill with orange
Move to below your tube layer
Effects>Texutre Effects>Weave
Gap size 3, width 16, opacity 60, colors black

Add a new raster layer

Activate your selection tool again and click on custom
Change the top # to 100 and the bottom # to 450 and the left 75 and the right to 625
Floodfill with black
Deselect
Move to below your tube layer

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text

Add your name & your © info

Merge all

Copy and paste into animation shop
Multiply until you have 16 frames
Select all

Open your twinks animation
Select all
Grabbing by the first frame drop into position on the first frame of your tag

Repeat as many times as you want

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)


Result by Pat






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!