Friday, March 23, 2012

White Destiny

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on March 23, 2012
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Frame I made for this tut, if you would like to use it please email me

Photo of your choice
The photo I used is called Mountain Bliss by Jon Rattenbury, you can purchase this photo from PTE here

Plugins
Eyecandy 4 HSB Noise
Xero Fritillary
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow

The tube I used White Destiny is by Roman Zaric, you can purchase this tube from PTE here


Open a new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your photo
Apply Xero Fritillary changing the top # to 12 & the bottom # to 8
Apply Graphics Plus Cross Shadow using default settings

Paste frame as a new layer
Resize to 90%
Using your magic wand, click inside the frame, hold down the shift key to click inside small areas on the right
Add a new raster layer
Expand 3
Paste photo into selection
Deselect

Add drop shadow to the frame

Back to the top
Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed and position in desired place
I wanted mine to look like he's jumping out of the frame
Add a drop shadow, twice

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:
Merge your text & name layers
Duplicate 2 times
Apply Eyecandy HSB Noise using default settings
Repeat on other 2 layers clicking the random seed button each time

Follow the usual steps on merging, copy, pasting into animation shop
If you need instructions here feel free to email me

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!