Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Biker Babe

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on August 17, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Scrapkit Easy Rider here
(Look for download password in her TOU)

Template Biker Babe by Bright's Kreationz here

The tube I used is by Elias Chatzoudis, you will need a license to use which you can purchase from PTE here

Open template, shift D to duplicate.  Close original

Delete credit layer

Activate background layer
Select all
Paste paper 4 into selection
Deselect

Activate raster 3
Select all
Float>defloat
Floodfill with dark red
Apply inner bevel using bevel #2 width 1
Do Not Deselect

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Invert your selection
Delete
Deselect

Activate raster 1
Select all
Float>Defloat
Paste paper 1 into selection
Deselect

Repeat on raster 7

Activate raster 5
Floodfill with same red as raster 3

Activate biker word art
Select all
Float>Defloat
Floodfill with same red as above

Paste element 2 (10) as a new layer
Resize to 20%
Position as shown on my tag
Add drop shadow

Activate raster 7
Select all
Float>Defloat

Paste element 1 (7) as a new layer
Resize to 15%
Position as shown on my tag
Invert your selection
Delete
Deselect

Resize all layers to 90%

Add your © info & name

Save as jpg & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!