Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pink Passion~SAC ~ Forum

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on Feb 15, 2011
For more information read my TOU

Supplies needed
I used forum template #36 by me here

Plugins
Eyecandy 5 Impact Glass
Xenofex Constellation

The tubes I used are by Jamie Kidd.  You will need a license to use which you can purchase here

Open template, shift D to duplicate and close original
Delete raster 5

Now is the time to floodfill rasters 1 & 3 if you're gonna, I left mine black becauase there's black on the tubes

Activate raster 3
Select all>float>defloat
Paste your main tube as a new layer
Resize as needed and position into place
Invert your selection
Delete
Do Not Deselect

Paste your other tube as a new layer
Resize as needed and position on one of the side frames
Delete
Deselect
Layer properties on hard light
Duplicate
Mirror

Merge your main tube with the black squares

Merge your hard light layers together then with your merged layer
Apply eyecandy glass effect, default settings

You should now have 4 layers

Activate raster 4
Apply inner bevel using bevel #3 width 2

Add text if desired, I put Pink Passion on mine using a pink gradient on my font

Activate raster 2
Duplicate
Rename these layers to animation 1 & 2
Apply xenofex constellation effect with these settings


Repeat on other layer clicking on the random seed button

Resize all layers to 80%

Add your © info and name

Hide animation 1 and merge visible
Copy and paste into animation shop

Undo your merge, unhide animation 1 and hide animation 2
Merge visible
Copy and paste after current in animation shop

Frame properties 10

Save as gif and you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your results, just email it to me

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!