Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bat Girl

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on Sept 18, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
A pumpkin
Autumn Pattern
Here's the one I used
Right click to save

The tube I used Halloween Twilight is by Jasmine Becket-Griffith, you can purchase this tube from CDO here

Open new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Floodfill with an autumn color, I used #f2890e
Effects>Texture Effects>Texuture>Mosiac
Effects>Artistic Effects>Enamel
Blur 65, detail 89, density 65, angle 138, color #c3eebb
Effects>Texture Effects>Blinds
Width 5, opacity 40, light from left checked, color black

Add a new raster layer
Activate your selection tool, set on rectangle
click the customize button
Top 100, bottom 600, right 600, left 100
Floodfill with an autumn pattern
Deselect
Add drop shadow
Effects>Texture Effects>Blinds
Same as before except check the horizontal box

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow

Paste your pumpkin as a new layer
Resize as needed, if you're using the same tube I am it came with a pumpkin, I resized it to 75%
Position in lower right corner
Add drop shadow
Duplicate
Resize to 75%
Position at upper right corner of your autumn pattern layer
I rotated right 45
Duplicate & mirror

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text

Add your name & your © info

Merge all

Save as jpg & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!