Sunday, June 19, 2011

Purple Diva ~ Forum

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on Mar 1, 2011
For more information read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Scrapkit Lilac Twist here

Plugins
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow
Xero Fritillary

The tube I used is by Wendy Gerber.  You will need a license to use which you can purchase here

New canvas 750x350, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Apply graphics plus cross shadow, default settings
Apply xero fritillary, default settings changing the top & bottom #s to 8

New layer, send to top
Select all
Paste paper 7 into selection
Contract 6
Delete
Deselect
Apply inner bevel using bevel #3 width 1

Using your rectangle shapes tool, foreground null, draw out a rectangle, refer to my tag
Align center
Convert to raster
Select all>float>defloat
Paste paper 3 into selection
Deselect

Paste flower doodle as a new layer
Resize to 65%
Position on the right

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Position on the left of your rectangle

Paste butterfly 3 as a new layer
Resize to 25%
Position top center

Resize all layers to 75%

Add your © info, text and name

Merge all layers

Save as jpg and you're done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your result, just email it to me

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!