Sunday, August 28, 2011

Denim & Ruffles ~ Mini Tut

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on August 28, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Scrapkit Night Life by Bea here
(Click on the 4 shared link, the kit is on the first page)

Blue tag back # 7 here

The tube I used is by Keith Garvey, you will need a license to use which you can purchase from PTE here



Open your tag back

Paste swirl 2 as a new layer
Add drop shadow

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow

Paste butterfly 3 as a new layer
Resize to 30%
Rotate left 30
Position on the right as shown on my tag
Add drop shadow
Duplicate & mirror
Position in upper left corner

Paste ruffle 3 as a new layer
Resize to 90%
Position across the bottom
Add drop shadow

Add your name & your © info

Merge all

Save as jpg & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!