Monday, March 26, 2012

Its A Dogs Life

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on March 26, 2012
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Frame I made for this tut here

Plugins
Filters Unlimited Paper Textures
Eyecandy 5 Textures Swirl
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow
Eyecandy 4 HSB Noise

The tubes I used are by Roman Zaric, you can purchase these tubes from PTE here

You don't have to use animal tubes for this tut, use any type you want, I just wanted an excuse to play with all these dogs lol

The font I used is called Enobled Pet


Open a new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
floodfill with a color from your tube
Apply filters unlimited>paper textures>japanese paper
Apply eyecandy textures>swirls using default settings
Apply graphics plus cross shadow using default settings

Paste your frame as a new layer

Paste your tubes as new layers, one at a time
Position into place

On some of the frames you'll need to click in them with your magic wand, activate your tube, invert your selection, delete & deselect
On 2 of them I left the tube outside the frame

Activate your frame layer
Floodfill with a gradient which will look nice with your tubes
Add an inner bevel
Add drop shadow, twice
Duplicate 2 times
Apply eyecandy hsb noise using default settings
Repeat on other 2 layers clicking on the random seed button each time

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info

 

Animation:

Hide animation 2 & 3
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 1 & unhide #2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 2 & unhide #3
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)

 

Result by Kaye W





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!