Monday, March 19, 2012

L'amour

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on March 19, 2012
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
The FTU scrapkit I used, called Twilight Forever by Jenny at Jennys Designz here
(You'll need to scroll down a bit)

I used mask #444 by Vix which you can get here

Plugins
Xero Porcelain & Fritillary

The tube I used Pink & Red is by Anna Liwanag, you can purchase this tube from PTE here



Open a new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Apply Xero Fritillary, change the top # to 12 & the bottom # to 8

Paste frame 5 as a new layer
Resize to 45%
Add drop shadow

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed, I had to reposition mine a bit
I used the eraser to get rid of the excess hanging below the frame
Apply Xero Porcelain using default settings
Add drop shadow

Add a new raster layer
Move to below your tube
Floodfill with a darker color
Apply your mask
Merge group
Add drop shadow

I added a new raster layer, floodefilled with the same color as my mask layer then changed layer properties to soft light

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & your © info

Merge all

Save as jpg & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)


Result by Kaye W








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!