Friday, March 30, 2012

Faery Easter Egg

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on March 30, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Animation Shop
Easter Egg here

Plugins
Xero Fritillary

The tube I used Faery Ball is by Maxine Gadd, you can purchase this tube from PTE here

The font I used is called Cynthia June Two

I spelled Fairy with an e on purpose because that's the way the tube I used was spelled.  Actually I like it that way  lol


Open a new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube or the egg
Apply xero fritillary changint the top # to 16 and the bottom # to 12
Effects>Texture Effects>Texture
Blue spruce, default settings, change depth to 2
Add an inner bevel

Paste the egg as a new layer
Resize to 58%
Add drop shadow
Select all>float>defloat
Add a new raster layer

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Position your tube so it will cover the bottom of the egg
Invert your selection
Delete
Deselect
Add drop shadow

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Activate your egg layer
Copy & paste into animation shop
Effects>insert image effect>rotate colors>default settings
Activate frame 1 & select all
Set aside for now
(I had to resize to 70%)

Back to your psp program

Copy & paste your bg layer into animation shop
Multiply until you have 11 frames
Set the frame properties as follows:
Fr 1>10, fr 2 & 3>16, fr 4 & 5>17, fr 6>16, fr 7 & 8>17, fr 9>16, fr 10 & 11>17

Activate frame 1 & select all
Copy
Click on edit>paste>paste into current frame
Move your mouse over the bg, once you get it where you want it left click
Veiw your animation

Back to your psp program

Hide your egg & bg layers
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop
Mutiply until you have 11 frames
Activate frame 1 & select all
Copy
Paste onto your tag same as before
View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just emaail it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!