Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's A Cats World

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Mar 31 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Animation Shop

Paw Print Overlay which I made for this tut 
PSP here
PSD here

This is for PU only ~ Do Not Share

Plugins
Eyecandy 4 HSB Noise

The tubes I used are by Cuddly Rigor Mortis, you can purchase these tubes from CDO here

The name of my font is Gauche Display


Open your paw prints overlay
Delete the info layer
Activate the paw print layer
Add an inner bevel
Add drop shadow, twice
Activate the transparent layer
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Change layer properties to overlay
Merge down

Open new transparent canvas 800x800, we will resize later
I made it a little bigger this time to make room for all my cats
Select all
Paste your paper into selection 

Duplicate 2 times
Apply eyecandy hsb noise using default settings, pattern on smooth lumps
Repeat on the other 2 layers clicking on the random seed button each time
Rename these layers to A1, A2 & A3

Paste your tubes as new layers
Resize each as needed & add drop shadow
Arrange them around to your liking

Resize all layers to 65%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide animation layers 2 & 3
Merge visible
Copy and paste into animation shop

Back to your psp program
Undo your merge
Hide animation 2 & unhide animation 2
Merge visible
Copy & paste after current in animation shop
Back to your psp program

Undo your merge
Hide animation 2 & unhide animation 3
Merge visible
Copy and paste after currnet in animation shop

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just emaail it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)


Result by Kaye W





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!