Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cherry Blossoms

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on March 28, 2012
For more info read my TOU

Plugins
Mura's Seamless Stripe

The tube I used Cherry Blossom is by Anna Liwanag, you can purchase this tube from PTE here

The name of my font is Amperzand


Open a new transparent canvas 940x400, we will resize later
Floodfill with a dark color from your tube
Duplicate 5 times
Apply maurs's seamless stripes with these settings
Number at 65, you'll need to play with the colors to get what you want

Repeat on each animation layer increasing the number by 1 each time

Paste your tube as a new layer
If you're using the same tube paste both layers
If not then duplicate & mirror, resize a bit and maybe change the layer properties
Add drop shadow

Resize all layers to 65%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide all your animation layers except the top one
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 1 & unhide #2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Continue this until you have all frames copied

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)


Result by Kaye W






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!