Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Cat....

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Mar 21, 2012
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Paw Print here
Paw Chain here
Bow here

Plugins
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow

The tube I used is from Mega Pak 54 & is by Cuddly Rigor Mortis, you can purchase this tube from CDO here

(Thinking back on this tut I think I would leave the paw prints whole rather than cutting one out and using a single paw)



Open new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Apply Graphics Plus Cross Shadow using default settings

Open the paw print
Select around 1 paw, copy & paste as a new layer
Floodfill with another color from your tube
Add an inner bevel & drop shadow
Position somewhere on your tag
Duplicate, rotate & reposition
Repeat this a few times

Paste Paw Chain as a new layer
Add drop shadow
Position near left side

Duplicate 2 times
On one of the chain layers rotate right 15
Repeat on another one rotating to the left

Paste bow as a new layer
Add drop shadow
Position over the stars of the paw chains

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text

Add your name & your © info

Animation:



For the first frame you will need to hide the center & left paw chains & all but the top paw layer
Merge visible & copy into animation shop

For the 2nd frame you'll want a center paw chain & so on

I set the frame properties on 75

Check your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)



Result by Kaye W


Result by Seante
She used her own dogs in this tag
Aren't they adorable?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!