Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tigers & Wolves

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on March 28, 2012
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Moon by me here

Plugins
Muaru Meister Clouds

The tubes I used Fantasy Tigers & Shewolf are by Sue Clyne, I bought these tubes from PTE here
(Sue Clyne is no longer with PTE)

The font I used is called Alertse

I made this one 6 frames because the animation looked much better than 3


Open a new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Floodfill with dark blue
Duplicate 5 times
Apply maura meister clouds change the blend mode to hard light
Repeat on other 5 layers decreasing the amount by 1 on each layer

Paste your tubes as new layers
Position your tiger in the lower left corner
Add drop shadow, twice
Duplicate & mirror
Resize to 75%
Position in lower right corner

Position the other tube below the first
Add drop shadow, twice
Duplicate & mirror
Resize to 75%
Position behind the smaller right side tube

Paste your moon as a new layer
Add drop shadow, twice

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide all your animation layers except the top one
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 1 & unhide #2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Continue this until you have all frames copied

I set my frame properties on 75

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!