Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bunny Hop

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Mar 31 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Easter Egg here

Plugins
Xero Fritillary
DSB Flux Bright Noise

The tube I used is a bonus tube called Bunny by Cuddly Rigor Mortis, you can purchase this tube from CDO here

The name of my font is Easter Sunrise
I used size 48 for the text & 42 for my name



Open new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Floodfill with a rainbow gradient
I set mine on radial, angle 45, repeats 8
Apply xero fritillary changing the top & bottom #'s to 18
Apply dsb flux bright noise intensity 60, mix checked
Add an inner bevel

Paste your egg as a new layer
Resize to 58%
Add drop shadow
Change layer properties to multiply

Paste your tubes as new layers
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow
Position around on your tag

Activate one of your bunnies (the one you want a moving ear on)
I chose the top one
You'll want this to be your bottom ear layer
Using your freehand selection tool select around an ear
Copy & cut
Paste 3 times
Move 1 back into position where it was

Take the second, move to above the ear you just did
Rotate left 15
Put back into position, line it up
You may have to use your clone brush to cover up any seams

Rotate the last one right 15
Same as above

Activate your left bunny
Duplicate 2 times
Activate your move tool, click on the middle tube then press your up arrow 20 times to move the bunny up

Click on the top copy of your bunny with your move tool
Press the up arrow button 40 times

Activate your right bunny
Follow same steps above except move down

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide middle & bottom layer of all your animations
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Unhide middle layers & hide the top layers of all your animations

Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide your middle layers & unhide the bottom layers
Merge visible
Copy & past after current in animation shop

I set the frame properties at 60

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just emaail it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)


Result by Kaye W





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!