Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Princess Kitty

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on Mar 28 2012
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Accent here

Plugins
DSB Flux Bright Noise
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow
Eyecandy 4 HSB Noise

The tube I used Princess Fiona is by Carrie Hawks, you can purchase this tube from CDO here

The font I used is called Gabrielle


Open new transparent canvas 940x400, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube

Apply dsb bright noise, intensity 40, mix checked
Apply graphics plus cross shadow using default settings

Paste your accent as a new layer
Position into place
Duplicate & flip
Merge down

Duplicate 2 times

Apply hsb noise, click on settings then narcotic tissue
Repeat on other 2 layers clicking the random seed button each time

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize if needed
Position left side
Add drop shadow

Duplicate
Resize to 75%
Position on the right

Resize all layers to 65%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide animation 2 & 3
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 1 & unhide #2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 2 & unhide #3
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would I would love to post your © compliant result, just emaail it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

(You'll find my email blinkie on your left)

:)


Result by Kaye W






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!