Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sleeping Angels

Click for larger view


This tutorial was written by Sharon A on March 29, 2012
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Accent here

Plugins
DSB flux Bright Noise
Eyecandy 4 HSB Noise

The tube I used Day of Joy is by Sara Butcher, you can purchase this tube from from CDO here

The name of my font is Cancellaresca


Open a new transparent canvas 940x400, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Apply dsb bright noise intensity 40, mix checked
Add an inner bevel

Paste your element as a new layer
Position in the lower left corner
Duplicate, Mirror, Flip & mirror again
Duplicate & mirror
Merge down
Add drop shadow

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Because of the style of my tube I add an inner bevel & a drop shadow

Using your freehand selection tool select around the angel
Duplicate 2 times
Apply hsb noise using default settings
Repeat on other 2 layers clicking the random seed button each time

Resize all layers to 65%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide animation 2 & 3
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 1 & unhide #2
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide animation 2 & unhide #3
Merge visible & paste after current in animation shop

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just emaail it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left 

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!