Sunday, August 28, 2011

Goddess

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on August 28, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
I'm using the beautiful scrapkit Goddess by Jenny here

The tube I used called Angel #PTE2382 is by Anna Liwanag,  you can purchase this tube from PTE here



Open new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Select all
Paste paper 3 into selection
Deselect

Paste frame 6 as a new layer
Resize to 75%
Change layer properties to hard light
Using your magic wand click inside the frame
Hold down your shift key and click inside the circles that are on the inside of the frame
Add new raster layer
Paste paper 4 into selection
Move to below your frame
Do Not Deselect

Add a drop shadow to the frame

If you're using the same tube I am there is a layer of sparkle with it.  I pasted it as a new layer here
I duplicated and merged to make it darker

Activate your paper 4 layer
Paste castle as a new layer
Resize to 55%
Line up at the bottom of your frame
Invert your selection
Delete
Deselect
Add drop shadow

Activate the top layer
Paste your tube as a new layer
Position as shown on my tag

Paste flying birds as a new layer
Resize to 50%
Position near the top
Add drop shadow

Paste flower trail as a new layer
Resize to 75%
Position as far into the upper left corner as you can
Duplicate & mirror
Merge down
Duplicate & flip
Merge down
Change layer properties to luminance
Move to just above raster 1

Activate your top layer

Resize all layers to 75%

Add your name & your © info

Merge all

Save as jpg & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!