Thursday, August 4, 2011

Roar! Forum Set

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on August 4, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Forum Set Mask 18 here

Pearls here

Plugins
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow
Xero Porcelain

The tube I used is by Anna Liwanag, you will need a license to use which you can purchase at PTE here


Open a new transparent canvas 750x375, we will resize later
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Apply Graphics Plus Cross Shadow, default settings

New raster layer
Floodfill with another color from your tube

Apply mask
Merge group

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Apply Xero Porcelain, default settings
Apply gaussian blur radius 1
Add drop shadow

Paste pearls as a new layer
Mirror
Resize to 50%
Position as shown in my tag
Add drop shadow

Add your text & name
Add drop shadow

New raster layer
Floodfill with a gold pattern
Select all
Contract 4
Delete
Deselect
Effects>Edge Effects>Enhance

Resize all layers to 75%

Add your © info

Merge all layers

Save as jpg and you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!