Friday, August 26, 2011

Roars & Purrs

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on August 26, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Template #115 by me here

These patterns
Right click to save




Plugins
Graphics Plus Cross Shadow
Xero Porcelain

The tube I used is by Marco Guaglione, you will need a license to use which you can purchase from PTE here



Open your template, shift D to duplicate & close original
Delete credit layer

Activate raster 5
Select all>float>defloat
Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Invert your selection
Delete
Deselect
Apply xero porcelain effect using default setting

Floodfill rasters 1, 3, 6 & 7 with the rose pattern (Set pattern scale to 50%)

Apply inner bevel on rasers 6 & 7 using bevel #2 width 25

Floodfill rasters border, 2 & 4 with the brown pattern
Inner bevel on all 3 using same as above

Activate raster 1
Apply graphics plus cross shadow using default settings

Repeat cross shadow on rasters 2 & 4 and the border

Using your tube tool add a few things to decorate, I'm using an autumn theme
Add a new raster layer for each new element
Add drop shadow to each

Resize all layers to 75%

Add your name & your © info

Merge all layers

Save as jpg & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)



Result by Kaye






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!