Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Moonlight Dreams

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on August 25, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Template 43 by me here

A photo

Twinks Animation
Right click to save

Animation shop

The font I used is called English, you can get it here

Plugins
Graphics plus cross shadow
Xero Porcelain

The tube I used called Angel is by Jose Cano, you can purchase this tube from PTE here

The photo I used called Moonlight Dream is by Jon Rattenbury, also available at PTE



Open your template, shift D to duplicate & close original
Delete credit layer

Activate small square
Select all>float>defloat
Paste your photo into selection
Deselect

Activate large square
Floodfill with a pattern
Apply graphics plus cross shadow using default settings
Apply inner bevel using bevel #2 width 30

Activate the rectangles layer
Floodfill with another pattern
Apply graphics plus cross shadow same as above

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Position on right side of photo area
Apply xero porcelain using default settings

Activate raster 1
Floodfill with a cloud pattern

Resize all layers to 70%

Add text

Add your name & your © info

Merge all

Copy & paste into animation shop

Animation

Mulitiply your tag until you have 16 frames
Activate frame 1 and select all

Open the twinks animation
Activate frame 1 and select all

Grab the twinks by the first frame and drop it into place on frame 1 of your tag

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)



Result by Kaye

Result by Dixie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!