Sunday, September 4, 2011

Autumn Delight

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on Sept 4, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Scrapkit Autumn Delight by me here


The tube I used called Red Haired Fairy Queen is by Jasmine Becket-Griffith, you can purchase this tube from CDO here



Open a new transparent canvas 700x700, we will resize later
Select all
Paste paper 17 into selection
Deselect

Paste a cluster frame as a new layer, I used #8
Click inside the frame with your magic wand
Hold down the shift key and click inside a couple of small areas on the right
Paste paper 14 as a new layer
Invert your selection
Delete
Deselect
Move to below the frame

Add drop shadow to frame

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Move to below the frame
Add drop shadow

Paste butterfly 3 as a new layer
Resize to 50%
I positioned inside my frame or you could put it on the left side of the frame
Rotate right 45
Add drop shadow

Paste a bow as a new layer
Resize to 45%
Position on top of frame
Add drop shadow

Activate your top layer
Add new raster layer
Select all
Paste paper 14 into selection
Contract 12
Delete
Deselect

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your name & your © info

Merge all

Save as jpg & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!