Monday, September 12, 2011

Autumn Stroll


Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on Sept 12, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Template # 120 by me here

An autumn photo

The tube I used Pumpkin Witch is by Unholy Vault Designs, you can purchase this tube from PTE here

The photo I used is by Jon Rattenbury, you can also buy his art at PTE


Open your template, shift D to duplicate & close original
Delete credit layer

Activate the small shape layer
Select all>float>defloat
Paste your photo into selection (If its large you will need to downsize it)

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Add drop shadow

Pick a color from your photo or tube
Floodfill small rectangle layer

Pick a color from your photo or tube
Floodfill large shape layer
Apply inner bevel using bevel #2 width 20

Repeat on large rectangle layer

Pick another color from your photo or tube
Floodfill the bars
Add drop shadow

Pick a lighter shade from your last color
Floodfill raster 1
Apply inner bevel same as before

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your name & your © info

Merge all

Save as jpg & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!