Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tiny Body Big Mouth

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon A on May 9, 2012 & is copyright protected
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Paw Print Overlay by me here
Paw Print Frame by me here
A butterfly & flower of your choice

The tube I used Baby Chi (58-1) is by Cuddly Rigor Mortis, you can purchase this tube from CDO here

The name of the font I used is Honey Script

Once again my chihuahua Gooper was my inspiration on this tut.  I'm always saying he has a tiny body with a big mouth lol


Open your overlay
Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with a gradient of your choice
Change layer properties to overlay
Add drop shadow

Paste your frame as a new layer
Click inside with your magic wand
Expand 12

Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with a gradient to match a color on your tube
Move to below your frame layer

Add texture effects>blinds
Width 8>opacity 60>color a darker shade of your gradient color

Back on your frame
Add a new raster layer
Floodfill with a gradient darker than your bg gradient
Merge down
Add an inner bevel & drop shadow

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as neeed
Add drop shadow
Duplicate

Activate your warp brush
Push down on the lower lip & up on the upper lip

Paste your butterfly as a new layer
Resize as needed & add drop shadow
Position onto a corner of your frame
Duplicate & mirror

Repeat with your flower

Resize all layers to 70%

Add your text, name & © info


Animation:

Hide the closed mouth layer
Merge visible
Copy & paste into animation shop

Undo your merge
Hide the open mouth layer & unhide the closed mouth layer
Merge & paste after current in animation shop

I set my frame properties to 120 on the closed mouth & 20 on open mouth

View your animation

Save as gif & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

Your comments are very much appreciated either here on this post or on the chat box.  I've made it easy for you to post on this tut by turning off the requirement of having to type in a confirmation code

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with ATT Sharon & the tut name in the subject line

You'll find my email blinkie on your left

:)


Result by Kaye W







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!