Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Lil Fluff Ball~Forum Size

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on Feb 23, 2011
For more information read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Bow here

Plugins
Xero Porcelain
Filters Unlimited

Font
Odstemplik

The tube I used is by Jose Cano.  You will need a license to use which you can purchase here

New transparent canvas 725x325, we will resize later
Floodfill with a gradient which will look nice with your tube, radial angle 45 repeats 5
Apply filters unlimited>Tile & Mirror>Mirrored & Scaled, default settings
Repeat 2 more times

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed and move to one side
Apply xero porcelain, default settings
Duplicate
Mirror
Luminance Legacy
Opacity 65

New layer
Floodfill with your gradient
Select all
contract 5
Delete
Deselect
Apply inner bevel using bevel #3 width 1
Effects>Edge Effects>Enhance

Paste the bow as a new layer
Resize to 30%
Edge enhance

Activate your text tool and select your font, I used the font named above size 48
With your gradient in the background type the words My Lil Fluff Ball
Repeat edge enhance
Luminance

Resize all layers to 80%

Add your © info and name

Merge all

Save as jpg and you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your result, just email it to me

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!