Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Motor Mouth

Click for larger view

This tutorial was written by Sharon on August 31, 2011
For more info read my TOU

Supplies Needed
Template Motor Mouth by Dee here

The font I used is called Doris Day, you can get it here

The tube I used called I Hate You is by Elias Chatzoudis, you can purchase this tube from PTE here



When I first saw this brand new template yesterday I instantly thought of this tube I've had for a while.  Had a good laugh when I first saw the template lol.  Been waiting for a good template or something to use it with.  Thanks Dee!

Note:  You could use patterns or gradients instead of colors like I did

Open your template, shift D to duplicate & close original
Delete info layer

Activate the gold oval layer
Floodfill with a color from your tube
Select all>float>Defloat

Paste your tube as a new layer
Resize as needed
Invert your selection
Delete
Deselect

Activate the black rectangles
Select a different shade of your floodfill color
Floodfill

Activate motor mouth gold
Floodfill with the color you just used

Activate motor mouth black
Floodfill with your first color

Activate black text layer
Floodfill the word Take with your last color

Select the color you used on the rectangles
Flood fill the black text

Delete the white background layer if you want a transparent background

Resize all layers to 75%

Add your name & your © info

Merge visible

Save as png & you're all done!

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial

I would love to post your © compliant result, just email it to me with the tut name in the subject line

:)



Result by Deb V

Result by Dixie

Result by Kaye




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language clean, thank you!